Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Brittany and Lindsay this is for you!


So.....I know, don't fall off of your chairs that I finally am getting this done, but after blog stalking for an hour I decided I probably should just go ahead and start my own! Brittany has reassured me over and over that it is simple and doesn't require much time, so I figure I will give it a whirl. A few thoughts about creating a blog though that I want to get out on the table. 1. Dont get frustrated if I dont update my blog all the time. I dont want this to have to be a big time consuming thing. 2. I have seen alot of really cute blogs out there so I dont want to feel the pressure of it being really cute! So, dont expect much. 3. There will not be very many pictures of myself since my husband doesn't take any of me. I worry that when I die there won't be enough pictures of me to put on display at my funeral. Thats all! I hope you enjoy as I try and figure this out and have some sort of self expression on what is going on in our lives!

7 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Oh yea girlfriend....I love that you live 3 doors down and felt like you had something to prove to me by blogging! Thank you for the shout out....you are loved!

ps. Did I really just call you "girlfriend?"

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You had me until the "day dreaming of moving to California" part. I'd rather be in denial. And.....sorry, first blog was too cute, I have big expectations. Keep them coming.
XOXOXOXO

Brittany said...

What the crap. Don't expect much. It looks great for your first post. You shouldn't have started out looking so good. Now we will expect a lot. I am so excited!! Now I can blog stalk you. Is is still stalking if I tell you about it? Congrats...its about freakin time.

Katie Schultz said...

Yah Dog- you have inspired me to update, well resurrect my ruby blog. Looks Great

Ciera said...

Hey Amber!
Thanks for sending the blog! It was very cute!The time is coming that I really need to make one too!

pepper said...

Yeah, I am excited to read all about your adventures. By the way, now is not a coveted time to be living in Southern California. Enjoy your smoke free air in Boise! (But out side of October and Santa Ana wind/fire season...

Ruth said...

Wow impressive. One day I to will get the courage to create a blog. It just takes me too long to type my thoughts.