Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So much fun!










Our friends from our ward threw a really fun Halloween party on friday. A whole bunch of our friends went and we had a blast! It was fun to have something to do other then the usual dinner and a movie! Matt and I went as Sonnie and Cher. The invitation said to go as a music couple from the past. We had people come up with some really fun costumes. Like Britney and kevin federline, (Couple who gave the party!) Axel rose and Slash, Cindy Lauper, Madonna and more! We had a catered dinner, saw comedy sports and then did Karaoke afterward! We sent the guys home and then the girls went downtown for a late night out! After walking around in the cold, being hit on by drunks, getting a parking ticket, and being kicked out of a lounge for not having I.D.'s , we finally found a place to have yummy Pizookies! We didnt get home until 2:00 am and I had to be up for work the next morning at 4:00 am. Two hours of sleep was clearly not enough because I got so sick the next day!


1 comment:

Lou said...

I looked at Sonny and Cher and I thought I could almost hear "I Got You Babe" coming from the speakers. Great wardrobe. Joan and I wondered what had happened to some of our favorite 70's clothes.

Dad Buhrley