Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trunk or Treat



On saturday night we had our ward Halloween party. Now that I am on the Activities committee it was another big night for us. Matt is on the committee as well and spent the whole night making about 2,000 scones. It turned out really well and went pretty smooth for having to serve about 600 people. I am not even lying! Our ward is huge and has so many kids! I was just released from being on the primary presidency and we had about 200 kids. Sundays were crazy! Eliza and Porter had a good time and ate way too much candy that night! Eliza is such a sweet little princess (uhhhh...most of the time) and Porter loves to growl like a bear or a tiger, so we thought their costumes were perfect!

2 comments:

pepper said...

I am glad to hear your party went well.

brownfam said...

How funny, Wayne and I are on the activities commitee also. It's been kind of crazy but I'm just happy I'm not a teacher right now. I'm glad it turned out good for you.