Monday, November 19, 2007

Correction!

I have been informed that my previous entry about us moving to california seemed to some that I wouldnt miss Boise. Let me just clarify....As happy as I am to move and be close to my family, I KNOW I will miss Boise. Even on gloomy, cold days like today I will miss bundling my kids up in mittens and hats and going out for walks. Just wanted to make sure that everyone, in and outside of boise, knew that I do love it here and will be very very sad to leave!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm the same way about Rexburg, believe it or not!

bethmess said...

Amber, I'm stoked that you get to move back to California with your family. I know Loma Linda is a big deal, so congrats to Matt. I feel your pain about moving because we are in the middle of moving ourselves. Anyway, thanks for keeping me in touch with your life. I'm not organized enough to post a blog. Good luck packing. If you can or want to, stop by on your way to California.

The Grantham Family said...

Thanks for this post! Us Meridian's/Idahoans are feeling the love....finally!

Katie Schultz said...

But really you won't really miss Boise~ maybe your friends, but not Boise right? Maybe you need another correction Post. J/k Home is where you make it, and I know anywhere you go you are bound you find the positive and the gems. Bitter- Sweet for Boise, but totally sweet for Cali.

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

PS. Its nice to see you blogging! -I linked you on my blog

anna marie said...

amber, my mom told me the good news. loma linda is only about twenty minutes away from me. i'm so excited!