Monday, November 19, 2007

GRAPLES!!





So a few of you have been to the wonderful store graples! I love it and probably most of the decorations in my house have come from that store! I just wanted to put up a few pictures of some recent purchases from there that I have decorated with! I was pretty excited with how it turned out! It was a fun day awhile back. My friend Lindsay and I randomly decided to meet for lunch with the kids. Then called a babysitter in our Co-op group and left all the kids while we went shopping! It was a great day! I am so thankful for awesome friends! She gave me the little kitchen plaque for my birthday! Boy does she know me or what? You have no idea how much it stands true. I feel like I totally get my house cleaned one day and you would never have guessed the very next. uggh!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

There's a store here in town called Real Deals that has the same type of stuff. SO CUTE!
I know exactly what you mean about the cleaning. I am constantly saying- I swear, this room really WAS clean earlier. On weekends I normally just give up and start over again on Monday!

Ciera said...

Hey Amber!
Your house is so cute! You keep up with your blog really well! I need to keep up with mine better. But probably not until after Christmas when I have a life again. Ashelynn is in the Nutcracker Ballet and we are always at rehersal!

Nan said...

What did you get me at Graples?
Your house is decorated wonderfully! Too bad you will be leaving soon! but really it's not too bad. yea!