Sunday, December 2, 2007

 
Posted by Picasa


I can't believe how grown up Porter got all of a sudden. It seriously seems like one day he just turned into a little man! He has been so fun and I love how him and Eliza just adore eachother. Yes he bugs her sometimes but they are always hugging and playing so well together. Porter is talking more and more everyday surprising us with new words and funny expressions. I just wanted to post these pictures matt took of him today because I think being the second child he often gets overlooked! In 3 weeks he will be in Nursery! Wow, how time goes by so fast. (Except when your in Sacrament meeting with a 4 yr old and an 18 month old)

6 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

He has gotten so big! -and handsome, too.

k berrett said...

Amber so fun to see your family and blog and fun things going on. your kids are adorable!!! Porter looks alot older than at the reunion! love ya and thanks for your email - we are doing better each day. miss you!
kathy berrett

Melissa said...

He IS a little man! Luke's 2 now and I can't get over that either.
I hear ya with the sacrament thing. Justin wasn't feeling well last Sunday so I left Hailey with him and took Hannah and Luke by myself. They did pretty well- but I was counting the minutes. Why can't they keep their voices down?

Nicole said...

What a cute boy you have! It was so fun seeing you last week. I want to plan a trip to Boise before you leave. I have never been there and can't imagine I ever will once you are gone!

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

I can't believe that little boy is your baby I saw this last summer. He has grown so big and has always been such a cute kid. We had such a fun time hanging out with you at the wedding.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Hey Amber, He really is so cute and I think he looks so much like Matt. So thanks again for subbing my primary class. I will come over and personally thank you with a delicious goodie when I get a chance. P.S. I love the new Christmas lights... Why did you change?