Tuesday, December 11, 2007

here we go!

 
Posted by Picasa


So this morning Eliza came down stairs and climbed into bed with me. It is so fun to snuggle with her in the morning and even more fun when she falls back asleep! She whispered in my ear..."Mom, it snowed this morning! We should go outside and make a frosty the snowman!" I have to admit. I was pretty excited about it too! So we bundled up and headed outside. We have a cute snowman kit that my friend miranda made for us and as Eliza was going through it she was singing the frosty the snowman song in segments to make sure we didnt forget anything! "2 eyes made out of coal...button nose....." We quickly realized that their wasnt enough snow to make a snowman so the kids just played and had a good time!

3 comments:

Guy Incognito said...

I am glad to hear that another mom likes the snow. I get so excited when everything is all white. Plus I look way better in winter clothes than I do summer clothes. A hoodie and some jeans are my best friends.
p.S. Your hot chocolate spread below looked delicious. Another reason I love the snow!

nicole (not dusten)

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

Hey Amber your kids look so cute all bundled up

Mollie said...

Do you think your kids will like a good ol' California Christmas? I miss my Cali Christmas'! Especially as I was sliding off the freeway yesterday into a pile of snow (yeah, that was fun!) The kids are so adorable! I can't wait to have cute little kids that I can bundle up (but we are going to wait awhile - haha)!