Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Eliza's Dance Recital

 

It really made my heart swell to see my little Eliza perform at her Dance recital. She has been taking a weekly ballet/tap/gymnastics class at the Little Gym. She loves it and everyday asks me "Is it gymnastics today?" The last week of class they have show week. They did a cute little ballet routine and then a tap routine. She did so well and I couldn't believe that she remembered it all! I have to say she looked so cute up there. I can't believe how fast she has grown up and I actually got a little choked up thinking about the fact that she is old enough to even be in a dance recital. What a sweet day this was. Matt didnt have to work until 2:00 so he was able to attend also. If I can figure it out I will try and post a little video of what he recorded!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

You got some great pictures! She makes the sweetest ballerina...and is so pretty in pink!

Lou said...

We loved the ballerina pictures of our beautiful granddaughter. It is so fun to read your blog and keep up on what is going on with our family. Love, Mom & Dad Buhrley

Lou said...

Hi Amber,

The first "Lou said.." was actually "Joan said." and this is the real Lou saying.. (actually writing): THANKS for the pictures and commentary. We sure wish we could be there for all these wonderful events but the pictures and text are second best. I know it takes a lot of your time but again THANKS! We love you!! Dad & Mom B

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Oh, she is cute! I can't wait for Ava to be old enough to be a ballerina.

Melissa said...

I want to get Hannah in a dance class because she LOVES to dance, but I wasn't sure if she'd be ready to follow the instructions. I guess when they're that little they're all just learning anyway.
She is so darling! Great pictures!!!

Ciera said...

She looks darling!