Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New York Baby!

So, Matt and I are going to New York tommorow. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I have never been before and Matt went when he was 10 on a church history vacation. So, we are both pretty pumped. So, that is why I havent been able to get caught up on some of the fun and recent things that have been going on in our lives. But I will definitely post about our trip when I get back. Plus, we took a trip to McCall, ID to see some awesome ice sculptures and also my trip to Arizona. Now the anticipation begins for you all.........

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous! Pretty much I hate your guts. Have a wonderful time!!!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I'll believe it when I see it...

Shaun & April said...

Wish I was coming with you... okay maybe not with just you two, but wish I was going to New York.

Alli said...

You are quite the traveling girl these days. I am jealous. I LOVE NYC!

Staffords said...

Have a blast! Wish you could lay over in Omaha. I will try calling you again when you are back. We are getting excited to start planning the move, etc.

Mollie said...

I can't wait, Amber. Have fun in New York!