Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!


Because we lost our camera in New York it was kind of a struggle to get some good easter pictures that I can post. But my brother sam took this pictures on his iphone and just emailed it over to me. So I thought I would at least post this one until I get the other from random family members! Eliza called this sher Princess and the pauper dress! She loved it but wouldnt wear the cute gold shoes that went with it! We had a great Easter in California. We went for a week and really enjoyed the warm weather. It got us excited to move there! I will write more about our week when I get the pictures!

7 comments:

Ruth said...

I got some great pics for you.

Melissa said...

You two are SO cute! When are you guys moving to California? Soon, right? Can't wait to see you in May!

Christy said...

So cute that she calls it her Princess and the Pauper dress. It really is! Xoe & Xanthe love that movie.

Nicole said...

What!! We were in California for Easter too! In fact I just got home last night. We really need to call each other when we are there because chances are we are there at the same time.

Nicole said...

P.S. I forgot to add how hot you look in that picture. Love the hair, love the dress, love everything!

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

You both look so beautiful in that picture. I have to agree with Nicole your hair and dress are really cute

The Grantham Family said...

This is such a great picture of the two of you. You look especially HOT!!