Friday, April 25, 2008

Cruisin the Caribbean

Let the Journey Begin!

 


This was the first few days of our trip. We had the best time. We went with our friends Dave and Lindsay Grantham (our friends from Boise!) and also Nate and Brittany Hammond (our friends from Dental School!). Matt and I left friday afternoon because we were flying standby and didnt want to risk not getting there. We only had to take a minor detour to Boston, spend the night then onto FT. Lauderdale. It was fun just being the two of us and a great way to get a jump start on our trip! Matts parents kept our kids and we were so thankful. They are so awesome for all they do for them and my kids just love it!

Posted by Picasa


 


The "At Sea" days were awesome. We just relaxed, layed by the pool, slept in and ate so much food!!! We loved dinner time that it took almost 2 hours each night and we had the best waiter!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

You guys are always going on fun trips. That is the best way to get through our weather. You look beautiful. Ok I have a question
I am going to call you about this but, I thought since I was here I could ask. We are going to do a photo shoot at the end of this month with the Mai Tei's. We would love for you and your little girl to come and model on for us. We are not trying to sell you one we are just trying to get a bunch of moms and their children to model different fabric and ways of wearing one. If nothing else you will get your picture taken by an amazing photographer for free. Let me know it should be really fun. I am asking Melisa and her little girl, Nicole and her little boy and Mollie is taking the pictures so it should be fun. My email is holdmemommy@peacemail.com
You can also view our website to look at the photographer at holdmemommy.com Thanks so much Mollie I hope you have the time