Thursday, May 22, 2008

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!



Thought I would share with the rest of you literally the best chocolate chip cookie recipe! Seriously...why don't you just believe me! You gotta try them and you will see! I have yet to meet someone that has disagreed after tasting them.

2 Cubes cold butter
1 heaping cup Brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar

Mix those three ingredients really really well. Then add:

2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla

Mix these also really really well. Almost whipped! Then add:

2 1/2 cups flour
1 lg package instant vanilla pudding
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soda

Again mix really really well. Add desired amount of chocolate chips. Just plop large globs of dough onto cookie sheet. Don't roll into a ball or use a cookie scoop. Just a good ole spoon. And also dont use a baking stone. For some reason it makes them flat.Then bake at 350 for 13 minutes. Take out when cookies look almost undercooked! Immediately move to cooling rack!

6 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

I thought this was a top secret recipe- I just got really nervous seeing it on your blog... guess I just made it out to be top secret in my head, it is good enough to be top secret.

Christy said...

Nope. I thought it was top secret too. I'm gonna keep it that way for as long as possible. :) Make people think it. :) And it's true. I use them as a bartering system for help from people whenever Brian is away. They're F'amazing.

Shaun & April said...

Thanks for the fun recipe. I'll try it today and let you know.

Mollie said...

Oh my, I totally remember those cookies. They are fantastic! Hey, have you found a place to live yet in Cali?

Alli said...

Thanks for posting it. My stomach is jumping for joy with excitement. I'd better go make some right now!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

If you say it's good, then I believe you! I still cook your beach body cookies and love them. Can't wait to try them out! Thanks for sharing yummy recipes :) Oh and you asked how it is with three? It depends on the day! Today I might just send my kiddos back to the womb. But mostly I love them.