Monday, May 12, 2008

Getaway with My College Roommates!

So this weekend was the best! Honestly! My Ricks college roommates all got together for a weekend getaway to Park City. We went from wednesday to saturday and had the time of our lives! It was so nice to be without kids and with these girls once again. We have all kept in touch over the years and have gotten together during weddings and an occasional lunch, but nothing like this! We were roommates almost 8 years ago. It was great to catch up, laugh, eat, relax and laugh some more!
Breakfast at Einstein Bagel after a morning walk!
On Friday we walked along Main street after a relaxing morning at the Spa getting Massages and Facials!



Allison Orten, Melissa Schoenhardt, Heidi Durham, Tracey Wright, Mollie Salazar, Amber Buhrley, and Nicole Labonte. We dressed up and went to a really nice dinner at a restaurant called Ghidottis!

After dinner we went to a club and went dancing! Hee hee! No one but me wanted to go and with a lot of persuasion we went! It was so fun and we will forever remember it!


We had fun staying up late to play games and eat cookies!

12 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

So jealous! It looks like you guys had such a fun time. I really wish I had had better roommates...

Ruth said...

Wow how fun. You are a very lucky gal! Matt is a nice husband to do that for you. Anyways i'm jealous about the nightclub.

Miranda said...

How fun! So tell me more about the picture with the banana, Chris was sure to comment on that one! I love it that you get to play so much! O.K. little jealous...

dressparty said...

Ok - this is not right!!!!! You are all too cute to need to get away - What in the world? Try having teenagers and a crazy life with them - And then you can always find a reason to have a massage and then to have fun with all your friends??? Too great - I never even want to go with my room mate's on a trip - They drove me crazy and we were all thrilled to get away from each other after each semester- SO happy for all of you - very fun and I hope to see it next year - Hey thanks a million for this reminder of your blog spot - I love it - Love Aunt DeAnne

Andersons said...

So tell me your secrets...no kidding...how do you get Matt to watch the kiddies so you can get away? I need some help in this arena. :-)

Alli said...

We did have so much fun and next year will be even better! Thanks so much for making it work. Sorry to hear about your long airport wait. You know you could have called and I would have come to recue you.

Kate said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had a blast! I'm sorry I missed it. Hopefully I can make it to the next one. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Nicole said...

For reals that was the best weekend. I am still sleeping it off!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I have a hangover of laughter. We did have a blast, and I can't wait for next year! You crack me up and I'm so glad I got to know you and Nicole better.

Pam said...

How fun! I so need to do this with my roommates.

Brynn said...

Hey Amber! I found you through Ruth's blog! Yeah! Cute blog.

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. What a cool group you guys are coming out of Ricks.