Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sorry I have been a little lost!

So...Life has been just a little crazy for me lately. I have been meaning to post about many things and many of you have asked for updates on what the random picture is of below. Here are a few of my excuses for not posting:
1. The only computer we have right now is matts lap top and he needs it daily for school.
2. I live with my parents right now and life is scattered. We have some things in our rooms, some things in the garage, and some things in storage. So unless we have unpacked it, we pretty much dont know where things are.
3. Matts family was in town for a week so we did alot of playing with them!
4. I randomly decided to fly to Tuscon to visit my sister who just had a baby! (He is adorable!)
If you dont want to wait for my update about the 80's prom night picture then go to the mcdaniel blog or the grantham family blog, go down just a few posts and it will give all the info.
Its not that I dont want to post more about it, life just is too crazy for me right now. I would also like to apologize for not being very good at calling people back. My excuses are the same as above

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Does this mean your not coming to playgroup? :)HAHA

The Grantham Family said...

All this craziness in your life and you still can't manage to slow it on down...still travelling! You go girl! snap.

Christy said...

THANK you for coming to my house! We had such a great time with your quick trip. You of all people know how it is having a baby away from home and family. It's so nice to have visitors. You're awesome.

Miranda said...

I have been thinking about you guys! It's good to know you are alive and busy as ever! Good Luck with everything!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

haha 14 days? uh oh your counting? whatever loser, i haven't made it onto yours either...and i totally have some "pictures" i can post of you...im just being nice! haha jk

Ciera said...

I'm sure you are so happy to be close to your family now! Has Matt all ready started school? How are your kids liking the move? I hope everything for you in CA goes great!

Mollie said...

Hey, so what is your status? I would love to get together. We are about settled in Redlands, loving it! Let me know what is up.