Wednesday, August 20, 2008

10 Years...

I really really can't believe I have been graduated from high school for 10 years! It seems totally insane but after Saturday night I soon realized it was true! Matt and I attended my 10 year reunion and it was so much fun. I was a little skeptical about going, not knowing who would be there because I don't really keep in touch with anyone. But I was quickly put at ease with how many people came I was really excited to see. There were also many that I was sad about not seeing! I was in charge of putting a slide show together that I really truly thought was not going to happen. But because I have an awesome husband that loves me so much helped me pull it off!

Matt was so good and supportive the whole night. Whenever I asked if he was ready to go home he would just say "this is your night!"

I love these guys! It was so so good to see them! Mark and Chad kept me in stitches my senior year and also this night as we were reminiscing about funny things we did!

Prom queen and king! Hee Hee!

6 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time. I wanna see a close up of your name badge... You look great!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What a small world that you went to highschool with Heather & met her husband roger that Jaren was in pedo with at USC. They are such a fun couple and I loved pawning my kids off to Heather at all our school get togethers! Anyway, looks like you had fun at your 10 yr. mine is coming up in Oct. and I too have mixed feelings about going.

Shaun & April said...

You look great! It's my 11th year out of high school!!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

It feels a little weird to comment on this post after reading the previous one but Matt definitely deserves two gold stars for the slide show and his attitude. That was pretty fun though.

The Grantham Family said...

You are HOT! Hot dang.

Shelley Nicole said...

Holy NATHAN PERKINS!!! LOL!