Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eliza doing her Dancey dance!

A few months ago (I know...I have been really lagging in the blogging department) Eliza was filmed for a future YGG segment. She was so excited and did such a good job. We practiced and practiced and the day finally came. They had it all planned out so well!


When we first walked in we filled out paperwork and then went to the sound booth where she recorded her "my names Eliza, I like to dance!" part.




Then we went to wardrobe and makeup where they did her hair, gave her a cute dress and then practiced what they wanted her to do. My cute sister Heather does the hair for YGG so it was fun to have her there to show us the ropes and make eliza look so cute!


My brother Scott..He's so cool!

She also was suppose to have a cute princess dress up on but froze when it was her time to dance! So we took the dress up off and then she did awesome! (it pays to have your brother be the director or she would have been canned forsure!)

It was so hot that day, plus they don't have very good air conditioning so we all were getting a little grumpy by the end. I don't know how all the workers last everyday, all day! It was so fun to be a part of it and we were so proud of our little performer!



Due to privacy issues we have been asked to refer to the show my brother created on nickjr. as YGG!

10 comments:

Shaun & April said...

She looks so cute. You'll have to let us know when the episode is on. Watch out Hollywood!

Melissa said...

Hannah will FLIP OUT when she sees her on TV! How fun!! Let us know when it will air. I'm sure it will be on many times, since we've seen them all a billion times, but it will be fun to see it right when it comes out.
She really is such a doll. You should totally get her into modeling or something!

Christy said...

Yay! I'm so happy we finally get pictures! She looks so cute. I love her outfit. Their outfits seem a little brighter this year. And who is that in the picture talking to her? It doesn't look like Heather.

The Grantham Family said...

She looks darling! I guess the perks of being California...and having a famous brother pay off! I LOVE her little outfit and cannot wait to see the tot on t.v.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I LOVE it! What a fun post. I can't wait to watch her so you better let us know when it will be airing. She looked so adorable!

Andersons said...

Go Eliza! I hope you tape the episode so she/we can all watch it sometime! She's darling as always.

The Hamiltons said...

Hey I ran across your blog me and my son are huge fans of YGG and we know some kids in out ward who have been on? Is there any way that I could get more information on having my son get on? (im not a crazy stage mom...we just LOVE the show!)

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
lebron shoes
cheap jordans
100% real jordans for cheap
off white
golden goose
chrome hearts outlet
kobe byrant shoes
westbrook shoes
nike off white

Unknown said...

Ysl replica bags c19 h9k24r4t80 best replica designer bags k05 b9g24t6g87 replica bags online z98 e2f33b9j57

Unknown said...

replica gucci bags n02 u9a15q0u01 replica designer bags wholesale n72 f3f27r2d31 replica bags buy online n77 u5q51b9n63