Saturday, August 30, 2008

JOSHUA RADIN CONCERT


So this guy is pretty much my favorite singer. Matt and I heard him on scrubs while we were still in Omaha and downloaded the song. Then randomly while we were in a furniture store we found his CD. We loved the entire thing and I listened to it all the time! He came to Boise in May and we went with a few friends. Then last night my awesome Brother Ben hooked us up! He is over the music for YGG so he gets emails and invites all the time. He remembered us mentioning that we liked him back when they visited us 2 years ago. I am so glad he thought of us because he put us on the list! Not only did he get us into the concert for free but he also got us backstage! The whole cast of Scrubs was there plus a few others, Heather Graham, the Cary Brothers, etc. We chatted with Joshua a little and Matt even talked to Donald Faison while waiting for our Valet. Ben and Katie and I were all laughing so hard. It was so fun and the concert was incredible! It was at the House of Blues and the whole crowd seemed to be so into it! He has a great band behind him with a stand up bass and a cello. Ben had gotten his new CD early and gave it to me a week or so ago. I have been listening to it quite a bit because its so soothing and has gotten me through this last week. If you don't already love him, check out his stuff, you won't be disappointed!

9 comments:

anderson's said...

That was one of the funnest things about living in California! Going to fun concerts/places & seeing celebrities! What a fun night! We miss you guys!!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Oh get over it and just come back to Boise...
SOunds like a way fun night though and I am so jealous.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Sure wish a copy of that cd would randomly show up in my mailbox...

Simcah Reid said...

We are so jealous. Not only Joshua but the cast of Scrubs!!!! We do already love him and Chris is getting his new CD tomorrow!!!!

Fun. Love ya.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

So this way makes up for you missing his first concert here in Boise!!!! I still need to give you the pictures I have with Josh and the two of us.(don't i sound cool, who needs back stage passes.)..........ok,..I DO, next time invite me!:) He is my fav. How fun for you. I am so glad your brother spoiled you, you deserve it. However, I just looked at the pictures again, and I still think Josh was more into me.:)jolyn

Miranda said...

WOw you guys are so lucky! I am not sure if we are more jealous about Josh Radin or the scrubs cast! So fun! What a hook up!

Christy said...

Man...you got the hook-up! That sounds like so much fun. Ben kinda did the same thing with Norah Jones. We both liked her (he got me into her...he knew I'd like her) so he bought tickets for us to see her at the Ford Amphitheatre. Same with Alison Krauss. He got us tickets AND he made sure he brought the new CD along with us so we could get to know her new music. He's super cool like that!

The Grantham Family said...

You lucky dog! Talk about having a serious hook up. I am with Lindsie on the magical CD showing up in my mailbox. Hmmm....!

Unknown said...

Scrubs?!?!? We're SO jealous!!!