Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One of the many perks of living in Brea!



We love swimming lesson at the Brea Plunge! I seriously think it is the best program for swimming lessons. Today Eliza jumped off the diving board and swam all the way to the side. She was pretty excited about it! Porter and I do a mommy and me class that he isn't quite as excited about but is doing so well! Eliza has her class at the same time with her 2 cousins! My sisters Nanette, Ruth and Katie are all in the mommy and me class also along with my cousin Amelia and friend Sarah! This was one of the many reasons I decided to quit my job at Delta. I was sad that I would have to give up going to these lessons every morning with my kids! It was a good decision I feel settled about!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! Classes with your sisters and cousins? I wish my family lived closer!
That's so cool that Liza is swimming so well. I need to get Hannah into lessons real bad! My aunt has a pool and she is SO not afraid of the water at all. She has a life jacket thing that she swims all over with, and she's actually getting to the point where I think we need to take it off and really focus on actual skills!
We miss you guys!

Miranda said...

We are so happy to know you are alive and having fun! That sounds like so much fun with all your family! I know how you have messed being around them and I am happy you are finally there! How is Matt?

Brizzee said...

It is so great to be by family isn't it. Especially in school. How is Matt doing in school again? How are you surviving on school pay (ha ha). I have that same swimming suit. Hope you guys are enjoying life in gorgeous California.

Shelley Nicole said...

Hey Amber! I just wanted to say hi and that I'm happy and excited to see your cute fun family and life! I didn't know you were back in Brea! That's awesome! I am missing out! I keep thinking I need to get myself living back down there eventually. I need to meet your kids, by the way!