Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Tragic Loss


A Dear friend from College lossed his wife on sunday and I am deeply saddened by this tragedy. I can't seem to stop thinking about her and her life. Amber Jacobson was the sweetest person I have ever met and although I didnt know her well I admired so many things about her! She was an incredible mom who loved her kids and devoted everything to them. She loved her husband and had such a positive outlook on his busy schedule in Medical school. She always seemed to smile and loved to talk and spend time with friends. The few times I was with her she touched me and made me want to be a better person.
There has been an account set up in their name at Wells Fargo for anyone who wants to make a donation. If you or anyone you know can help please drop by any Wells Fargo and make a check out to the Amber Jacobson Memorial Private Account (Account #8888362459/Routing #122105278). You can make a donation by taking in a check to Wells Fargo or by transferring funds from your personal Wells Fargo account to the Memorial Account.

1 comment:

Craner Family said...

My husband goes to medical school with Trevor, and I hung out with him while at Rick's. My heart breaks for Trevor and his family.