Sunday, September 21, 2008

YO GABBA GABBA SEASON 2 WRAP PARTY

This was such a fun night. I am so glad we were able to attend because my kids had the time of their lives. Now that YGG is done filming they threw a totally awesome party as a thanks for the cast and crew.



Yes...There was a petting zoo and Pony rides for the kids. Baskin Robbins icecream cones, 5 food stations, bounce houses, TV lounge to watch new episodes and more!


I was so proud of Porter that he wasn't scared to ride on the ponies! He seemed to be pretty proud of himself too! He kept saying "I'm a cowboy, mommy!"



My crazy Brother Scott that Directs and writes the show! He is so awesome and we just love him for creating our kids favorite show that teaches them fun lessons they can sing and dance to! Don't forget to watch the season 2 premiere monday morning 9/22 at 11:30 on Nick Jr. My nephew Rocky will be on it tuesday and he did such an awesome job! Its a pretty cool episode too about talents and skills!

4 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

We need to talk. You are having way too much fun out there...and you look amazing...and your kids are sooooo cute! Your family has way more to offer than we can. All I can guarantee is a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, or a can of crm of ckn soup in my pantry! I will try harder. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Buhrley Family,

This is Matt's "long lost" cousin Stephanie. I just got on to your blog from the Buhrley Family Blog. What a cute family! It was great to see what some of my wonderful family members have been up to! Hope to see you soon!!!

Jamie Parke said...

We caught the talents episode yesterday. Also, my kids are constantly singing "There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy"! It's pretty funny.

Miranda said...

That is so fun that you are able to experience all that. We have been waiting for the new season to start, and are excited to watch it on DVR when we get home. I am totally bummed that I missed you guys. I need to catch up with you, I will try to call when I get home.