Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bear World

While we were in Idaho Falls Grandma and Grandpa Buhrley took us to Bear World. We have always driven past it on the freeway but have never had the chance to go. My kids LOVED it. And I have to admit, I loved it too. I was pretty tripped out that we were just cruising right next to bears! It is kind of like a mini Yellowstone where you drive around and see all these cool animals.






Eliza was in heaven at the Petting Zoo. She could have stayed there for hours. This usually always seems to be her favorite any place we go. That girl just loves animals of all kinds. She even found a place in the fence where she could reach in and get food out of a trough from another animal. Apparently one quarter of food from the machine wasn't enough! Our camera battery died so we didnt get very many great pictures of how excited Eliza was. Her favorite was being able to feed the deers. Something new you don't always see at a petting zoo.


4 comments:

Ruth said...

I 've always wanted to go to Bear world too.

Miranda said...

I think it is sadder that I live hear and haven't ever been. We are so boring! Maybe when we grow up we will do fun things like that. Pictures are so cute!

Auna Leigh said...

Dude we just went! It was during labor day weekend! Pretty cool! Did your kids get attacked by a deer? There was some crazy deer chasing everyone! I am glad ou guys are doing so well!

Christy said...

I'm with Ruth. Can you take me too?