Thursday, October 2, 2008

WICKED


For My Mom's and Sister Nanette's Birthdays a few weeks ago we went to LA to try and get Wicked Lottery tickets. This is where about 100 people show up and everyone put their names in a tub and then they draw out 13 names, each person able to buy 2 tickets for only $25.00. We needed 5 tickets so the odds weren't looking very good. Unbelievably 2 of our names were drawn so we bought 4 tickets at $25.00 and sat on the front row. It was amazing and I loved everything about it.

Before the show we walked around looking for a place to eat and stumbled upon this really cool little diner called the Waffle House. I was struggling with what to get and asked the waiters advise. He brought me out a huge sandwich made with a waffle called the "DOUBLE WIDE" (not on the menu). When he brought it out he said you'll need to share it with someone because there is no way you will finish it. I took it as a challenge and yes ate and enjoyed the entire thing!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So jealous! I've been wanting to see that for A LONG time. Way to go on the sandwich! Atta girl.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

So who bought the 5th ticket? Or did someone not get to go?

Beth said...

Charles and I went last April and tried to get tickets from the lottery....we weren't so luckey.
But I can't complain I have seen it twice. I love it!

Christie, they sell any available seats after the lottery for half price

The Grantham Family said...

I have to say that I am not surprised that you guys not only got tickets, but the front row. Where is the picture of you with your cheeks stuffed full of that sandwich?