Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wrestle time with Grandpa!




My kids love living at Grandma and Grandpas house. Their are many perks that come with it that we are so thankful for. One of them being attention from Grandpa. He is so good with them and loves to make them laugh. Little Porter and him have such a special bond. Its cute to watch and it makes it worth living here! My Dad keeps reminding me that we can move whenever we want but just leave the kids when we go! Its a nice feeling knowing my parents actually enjoy having us here and that we aren't TOO MUCH of a burden!

2 comments:

Christy said...

So cute. Ya, my kids go through withdrawals being away from Grammy and Grandpa, aka "Wally & Winnie". It is a definite perk of living there, as well as the homemade runny, cheesy scrambled eggs and dad's famous grilled cheese sandwiches. :)

Beth said...

Cute picture... price less moment!