Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update on the Dog!






So...The day after we found the dog we took it to get a check up with the actual vet. While we were there she told us to not make posters and just keep the dog. She asked us if we wanted the dog and if we could take good care of it. I told her that we had been looking and would love to keep it. She made me feel so much better about just realizing this was a good situation for us and the dog. This way the dog wouldnt have to go to a shelter and wait to be adopted, where he would most likely get sick or catch some disease.
He has been the best little dog. He is so cuddly and puts up with Eliza treating it like her doll. Although, I have to say, she has done a great job so far about feeding it, taking it outside to go to the bathroom, and playing with it. That little girl just loves animals and has such a way with them. She decided to name him Biscuit and so far we have been really excited to have it!

9 comments:

Heather and James Georgianna said...

amber, i believe its name is "biscuitS"

Beth said...

He is such a cute little puppy! Good luck!

The Grantham Family said...

It is true love.....so cute!

Ruth said...

Olie is REALLY jealous. We wanna come over and play.

Miranda said...

Oh I couldn't stop laughing about how biscuit came in to your life. That is hilarious! I swear only you guys. I am happy things are working out with him. Biscuit Buhrley has a nice ring to it! Way to go on Prop 8! Woo Hoo! I heard on the news they are rioting outside of the temple right now.

The Brown's said...

How lucky to find such a cute dog. what a sweetie Eliza is. Emma wants a dog soo bad. kudos to you on prop 8 thats great you were so active. yeah it passed!

Melissa said...

K, so Justin really wants to get a dog for the kids for Christmas and after reading about yours and seeing your CUTE pictures I think I'm game. I think he wants a lab. Did you guys figure out what kind yours is? He's (?) really cute!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

cutest pictures! You ALMOST had me wanting a dog again! Although,you do keep calling biscuit an "it!"...:) I can't believe how grown-up Porter looks! I think they are looking so much alike. When you have as beautiful children as you do, you really need to have at least 10!! I'm just sick about the temple. Are you going out tonight for your B-day?! Let me be the first to wish you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Love you, Jolyn

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Congrats on your new addition to the family. I know that puppy will be well loved! I'm sure Clara will be jealous! We almost bought a lab puppy this weekend but didn't...just can't make the commitment yet.