Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Did Our Part!


Even though we are still awaiting the results from the elections, I wanted to post these pictures. Our ward really got involved and we really did our part. Whether this passes or not I learned so much from the experience. There was a lot that was asked of us and I was so impressed by all that were willing to serve and gave so much time! This was last night, the night before the elections. Even though we have been standing out on the corners all around our city for the past month, I think this night was the best of all. So many people came out to wave signs and show their support. Old, Young, Pregnant, moms with newborns, disabled, and many more. It was a terrific motivating experience!








5 comments:

Heather and James Georgianna said...

yeah! i agree way cool to see almost our WHOLE war standing on all 4 corners of st college and lambert! cute pictures by the way...i love the one of Dad trying to act like he's participating! haha

Melissa said...

That's so cool! Way to get out there and support something so important!
By the way, Liza's birthday looked like fun. Do you guys still have the dog? We're thinking about getting one for the kids for Christmas.
Let's be real here, we're mostly getting it for Justin.

Jamie Parke said...

This is so cool to see! We had good turn outs here in L.A. too. IIt was so neat to go vote last night and feel like I was making a difference. I checked my ballot a couple of times to make sure I had a marked the right thing, I was so worried about accidently messing it up:).

heather said...

Wendy & I and our whole ward stood on randolph & imperial a week ago. it was a good experience- i know exactly how you feel & i'm so glad all the hard work paid off.

Beth said...

I am so glad yo took pictures. I LOVE our ward. They really did their part in helping to get this passed!