Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Breakfast with Santa!



Saturday morning we had our Ward party. It was really fun and pretty amazing! Full buffet spread breakfast with everything you would want! Santa walked around and would sit with each kid while they were eating their breakfast, let them ring his bell and then his elf would give them a stuffed animal penguin holding a sucker! (its nice when their is only 20 kids in the primary!)

They had cute crafts in the back of the room for the kids....
I was called as the primary chorister a few months ago. I taught the kids a dance to frosty the snowman and also a ribbon dance to let it snow. Eliza is on the left with her back to the camera. They were doing a spin. She was so cute and so proud of herself that she was big enough to do it with the older kids!
Porter is the cute little snowman in the far left hand corner! He was all business when it was time to shake his jingle bells. He loved it and afterwards asked me several times "Did you see me mom? I danced so good!"

6 comments:

Christy said...

Can you say Showbiz in the making? I wish my ward did better parties like this. :) Brea 1st Ward's parties are always the bomb.

Ruth said...

SUper cute!! Your party seemed WAT better then our ward

The Grantham Family said...

NICE work with the choreography...and were you in charge of wardrobe as well!? Don't you wish you could make your own SNOWman for real?? There is crazy snow right now here in Boise.

ps. I was at YOUR house yesterday delivering treats and it was soooo weird to be inside. It felt so empty. Dang.

Anonymous said...

I'm all business when it comes time to shake my jingle bells too!!

-Ryan

Miranda said...

Love the previous comment hee! hee! Looks like fun! Got your cute card and your family is so cute, I can't believe how old Porter looks. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Wow! I was going to say..."wasn't it nice not to be in charge of the party this year!"....until I saw what you did do!! That is so cute! They looked like they were loving it on stage and the costumes were adorable. You really are amazing.

I also LOVED your Christmas card. Your picture was beautiful of everyone. It couldn't have been better.

My kids can't get over how OLD Porter is! Justin thinks he has "really cool hair, like a cool dude!" :) He wants to hear how he talks now! So do I, we miss you all so much. Happy New Year!!