Monday, December 15, 2008

LIFE CAN RESUME....FINALLY!


Christmas cards are done....finally! I decided this year to not make my christmas card as I have done in years past. My life just felt too crazy. But for some reason finishing christmas cards still took a week! My mom is probably happier about it than I am because she can now have her kitchen table back! Hopefully I can now get to the 4 loads of laundry, a messy car, a messy house, wrapping presents, christmas shopping, make dinner, and not neglecting the kids? Hopefully? I realized everytime you move it adds more and more to your christmas card list.
ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE!!!!!

5 comments:

anderson's said...

Wow! Good for you! I love it when Christmas cards are done. We decided we would send out a "New Years" card once baby gets here.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

AHHHHHHH, you are ahead of me!!
I should be addressing mine right now, but instead I'm reading your blog!:) I don't love ours as much as last years,(when you helped me!) but they were cheap. I decided to skip the letter this year, (and if people care they can check our blog.) but I didn't decide that until I ordered the card....so I ended up sticking on a sticker to the inside with a few words. It doesn't look very professional!:) Oh, well it could,and probably has been, worse. Love you!

Melissa said...

I think my Christmas cards may turn out to be New Years cards! Way to go Amber!!!

Simcah Reid said...

This is so true. It makes my life stand still for a week also. If everyone else would quit moving it would make my Christmas cards easier since I wouldn't have to hunt down their addresses. Back to the laundry etc.

Ruth said...

Uhhh..... I don;t think I even know 133 people. Girl you popular!