Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LINDSAY LU-HOO!!!!





Lindsay is my friend from Boise. Boy do I miss her! She was my sanity, my go to girl, my friend, my babysitter, my girls night out girl, shopping partner, encourager, self esteem builder, cruise goer, frozen yogurt/chocolate lover, and so much more! Yesterday was her birthday and I thought I would give her the much do shout out!! Lindsay and I became immediate friends once we met. We have kids close to the same age that are the same gender. We both had baby boys when we moved to a new town with no family. What was a very hard time for both of us was made easier with eachother. Lindsay is the sweetest, most bubbly girl I know. She has such a way about her that makes people just cling to her! Making friends comes easy for her and I admire that about her so much. She is great at giving compliments to everyone! She is a great mom and is always striving to do better and give the most to her kids. Lindsay is the type that will always make time for you. I know many days she has been busy with her own to do list but dropped everything to be there for me! I am such a better person because of her and I am thankful for our friendship!
Happy Birthday Lindsay!! Love ya!

3 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

You are too cute! The birthday package was great. The text at mid-night, I mean 11:57 pm was fantastic, but this blog post is SUPER FANTABULOUS! You are so cute and these memories make me miss you even more.... Thanks for making me feel special!

Christy said...

What about when her car's bumper was your wallet's chaperone for a day?

Unknown said...

Ditto. Isn't she the best?!?!?