Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Morning




This year was so fun since both kids understood and were really excited! Porter was so happy with his drum set (the rest of us not so happy!). I dont know what I was thinking? But I figured I had better embrace it then have him keep breaking wooden spoons and other things around the house. And yes, when he opened his "Cougar" hat he started chanting the Byu fight song! We all laughed so hard!!





Matt's parents gave Matt and I cruisers for christmas. We are REALLY stoked about them. We have had fun taking the kids on bike rides and getting the much needed excersize! It was a nice, relaxing christmas. The kids played with their new toys all day and the adults traded going to the movies. Girls then Guys. I can't believe the christmas season has already come and gone. I am a little sad and also a little relieved. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal life!

8 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Very cute! I miss the green trees and non-snow on Christmas Day!

Shaun & April said...

I want one!!

Mollie said...

So much fun that you got bikes! Getting some is way up on our list of things to do, before summer to take to the beach. By the way, we need to go to Disney. Let me know the next time you go and I will meet you there.

Ruth said...

Bike gang! Let's start it up!!!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

The bikes look super fun, love the pictures. DRUMS!!!! You are just preparing for the teen-age years.....the music just gets louder!:) Have you parents hid them yet?

LOVED your dads shirt.

Tyree Judd said...

Hey Amber!
First-- Thanks for the Christmas card! It was so cute! Your family is beautiful. I can't get over how freaking cute your kids are!!! It's so fun to see your blog and read about you guys. Sounds like your all doing amazing. Ri and I keep saying we need to make a trip down there and then we could all meet and go to Disneyland together! Anyway, its fun to see your blog. Lets keep in better touch!
-Tyree

Julie Freeman said...

So fun! I hope you enjoy that weather for me ok!? Thanks for the steamer ideas I can't wait to try them!

Nan said...

Merry Christmas. Excited for the bikes!