Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 5 Swimming



The kids and I went swimming at my best friend all growing up Kim's parents house. She was in town and we decided to let Matt have some free time to do things he needed to catch up on. We had such a good time seeing friends and getting in the pool again. I realized with the upcoming summer weather and pool season it has brought back alot of painful reminders of last summer. I thought I was doing so well but for some reason it seems to be on my mind more lately. Hopefully the more we go swimming will help me to overcome some of the anxiety.


Later that night Eliza and I went on a "mommy/daughter" date. It was so fun. We went to souplantation for dinner and then went and saw my little brother Harrisons High School Musical called "All Shook Up!" It was so fun and such a good show. I was worried if Eliza would last and she loved the whole thing! She said to me..."Mom its like were watching a movie but with real people." It made it so much more enjoyable seeing it through the eyes of a 5 year old. Everytime someone would kiss she would say "oh gosh!" and everyone would laugh because she was not quiet about it. We dressed up and made it a really fun evening together. I was so proud of my brother. He had a big part with alot of hard solos. He did awesome!!

1 comment:

Sam Schultz said...

Its all about Families and spending quality time together. You are a great example of that... Thanks