Sunday, March 15, 2009

PAJAMA DAY AT PRESCHOOL

Eliza was pretty excited that she was able to wear her pajamas to school. She thought it was suc a silly thing. They also got to bring their favorite stuffed animal.

Eliza's preschool friends.



Porter loves to stay at Eliza's preschool. It makes him feel so big! We're looking forward to signing him up this summer!


It has been fun having June and Ollie in the same class as Eliza. June is My cousin Steve and Jills daughter and Ollie is my brother Scott and Ruths son.

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh man way cute. I need copies for sure!! I wish I could have gone, they look so cute.

Melissa said...

Super cute! I need to stop looking at your blog when Hannah is with me. She always gets so sad that she doesn't get to see Eliza.
I think we may need to make a trip to California sometime to remedy that!

Christy said...

Can I wear my pajamas all day? Wouldn't that be fun? But then I'd enjoy it too much. How cute is her preschool! I love seeing the days in the life of 5 year olds.

Miranda said...

So cute, that looks like a real fun school!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

She looks so happy! Darling pic's with her school friends! Oh, and btw I DO have days I stay in my pj's all day! But, I don't look near as cute as Eliza girl.

p.s. are we going to see you during spring break??? We are going to Targhee this Thursday -thru Wed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Eliza,
Your PJ day looked like so much fun that I may tell my physiology students at BYU-Idaho that we will have a pajama day. I could wear the PJ's and California shirt you gave me for Christmas.
Love you!!! Grandpa Buhrley