Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Month Along!



Thats right folks....14 weeks! And still feeling sick! Yuck! I thought I was getting better but then was quickly humbled by throwing up again. Not fun. But I did go to the doctor the other day and they gave me a little Ultrasound (don't worry, I still dont know what the sex is yet) and it made it so fun to see the baby move and grow! I measured right at 14 weeks which is crazy for me. My other two babies were always a week or 2 behind in development date. Maybe its because I am eating way too much this time because its the only thing that makes me feel better!!





These pictures were taken at a baby shower for my friend Lindsey. She grew up just down the street and we have known her since she was a little girl. My sister Heather and her have been best friends since we moved here 18 years ago! Heather did a great job of decorating and planning. It turned out really cute!

4 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I am soooo happy to see you posting pictures! I LOVE a pregnant round tummy, (i even loved mine....if only my hips and bum hadn't grown right along with my cute round tummy....not quite as cute.)

YOU look absolutely beautiful. It's hard to believe you are feeling sick--you look to good. Your glowing!:):)

Do you seriously have another friend named Lindsey? Out of control. One has to go.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

p.s. I also had to eat NON-STOP because of nausia. Cut yourself some slack, don't worry, you WILL go back to normal. Right now, you do,(or eat) what you must to get through the day. love you, so sorry you are barfing. Have you barfed in a water bottle while driving yet?

amber buhrley said...

Not yet jolyn but I did barf in a mcdonalds soda cup while driving to mike and peppers house. Not fun!

Miranda said...

awesome about the Mcdonald's cup! You are looking fabulous! I think it is a boy just a thought....Didn't we meet the California Lyndsey one time?