Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Much Needed Happy Birthday!

To My Great Friend Lindsie McDaniel:

Some of you may remember her from this post here when we moved from Boise and I was so sad to leave my friends. Or you may remember her from here when she planned my amazing 80's Prom night farewell. Lindsie became one of my closest friends the last few months of living in Boise. We always did fun things together our whole time there but it wasnt until the last few months that I really gained a love and appreciation for this incredible girl. She is hilarious and is always making me laugh. In fact, while looking for pictures for this I found myself laughing so hard matt had to ask if I was alright. The more I looked for pictures the worse it got. I wished I could put them all up on here and then you would understand what I mean. We stayed up late way too many nights laughing our guts out. Sometimes we would take it a little too far or a litle too uncalled for but always seemed to laugh regardless. Lindsie was with me to the bitter end of our move and I will always love her for it. Wait-she actually stayed even after we left and cleaned for me with a few other friends. She is that kind of friend. The kind you know you can always call, always count on, always complain to and she'll just listen or say that sucks and not always have to come up with the solution. She has a great way at looking at life and I really admire her for it. She is great at throwing parties and getting everyone together! She is so unselfish and always thinking of others. We made some great lasting memories and she makes me realize that moving back to Boise can't come soon enough!

I hope you have a happy birthday Lindsie! I love you and miss you terribly!









I really wished you would have let me take a picture of you at our Hawaii Bunco night. Thinking about your outfit is what threw me into a laughing fit at remembering how awesome you are at dressing up and getting into each activity. Thank you for being my partner in crime and being the foundation of the Triangle. Please dont find a replacement or I will be really sad! Instead of Commenting on each picture above I am just going to let them speak for themselves!

No comments: