Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Morning

 

It was so fun to play Easter Bunny this year since my kids are older and get it a little more. They have been pretty excited for weeks now. Eliza thought the Easter Bunny needed snacks just like we put out for Santa! We tried not to do too much candy since they were going to be going to 3 easter eggs hunts. I love how easy to please kids are! Dollar store and dollar bin really come in handy! I also did baskets for my parents, my in laws, Matt, Heather and Harrison. It was nice to make the holiday fun for everyone. Matt was so sweet and made a basket for me with Dr. Pepper (my drink of choice right now), The movie twilight, and chocolate! Couldn't have done better! After we had yummy pumpkin waffles (I know, not really a spring thing but so yummy we decided we like them all year!), then hurried and got ready for church.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Christy said...

I heard all about your amazing Easter. It was like Christmas morning. You've now made us all reconsider stepping up a level for Easter. :)

Heather and James Georgianna said...

it was like christmas morning! thanks!

Brittany said...

Why was I expecting a post about something else?

Melissa said...

You're so thoughtful! I love the idea of baskets for the grown ups too.

heather said...

my mom always went all out, and let me tell you, your kids will remember that.

ps. i love the pictures of lou with his grandkids in the post below. he's such a sweetheart.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You really are so good at doing little things to make things special for others. Super cute pictures. I love the name tags by each basket and the carrots for the bunny! Did she eat them with a Dr. Pepper!?