Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Christy!

I don't usually do this for birthdays because I don't want to feel the pressure if I accidentally forget. But I wanted to do this for my sister Christy not only because I think she is terrific but also because she did an amazing post for me on my birthday that made me feel so special. I will admit I often refer back to it when I am having a depressing day and need an uplifting pick me up! It's seriously that nice! I am not as elequent with words or have the best memory as she does so just because their isn't a ton written doesn't mean I don't love her as much as she loves me!




Christy,

Thanks for being such a great big sister. It has been fun getting closer the older we get and the more kids we have! It has been fun coming to visit you all those times when you lived in sherman oaks and now sierra vista! I will always remember our Cincinatti trip and the first time getting up to do Karaoke. Remember how nervous I was. Now I love it! I'll admit, I have always been a little jealous of your typing skills and your ridiculous ability to blog. It seems your blog is always at the top of my "most recently blogged" list. You are a great mom to all 3 of your kids and always want to give them the best. I know life hasn't always been easy for you but I think you are the best example of sticking it through until the happy ending finally arrives. I love you and think you are great! I hope you had a great birthday!

Love,

Amber

p.s. We need to take more pictures when we are together. I went through all of my pictures since 04 and didnt have one of you! Yikes!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Aww Amber, thank you! This means more than you know. I love that you did a blog for my birthday and I love that you loved mine to you. Thank you so much. Know that I was tearing up that you actually wrote me a letter. I too love spending time with you. Thank you so much! And I have lots of pictures. I'll need to send them to you. Watch for Friday...I have a post already scheduled for your last trip. Love you!

Katie Schultz said...

This was very nice... Happy Birthday to Christy.