Friday, April 24, 2009

Heather Megan Schultz!

Yes, It is this amazing girls birthday today and I NEEDED to do a post for her too! She is on my top 10 list because she is so awesome. Here are just a few reasons why...
1. She takes my kids to 7-eleven and Sy donuts when I need her to most! She is really good at seeing when I am not feeling well or having a "I don't want to be around my kids" moment.
2. She is so thoughtful and always thinking of things to do for other people. She is really good at giving gifts, acts of service, phone calls, compliments, etc, etc...
3. She is so stylish. Seriously I dont know how she does it but she can pull off so many cute outfits. I really admire that about her. She flew out to Boise before my New York trip and my cruise and became my personal stylist. She helped me shop and put together most of my outfits. Hee hee!
4. She is so crafty. She always makes the cutest gift for people and they turn out so cute. I am a littly jealous of this talent because I am so not the "homemade" crafty type.
5. She has such a strong personality and is so fun to be around. She is an amazing improv dancer and makes any boring situation fun! She is so witty and clever with the things she comes up with.
6. I love that she cuts and colors hair and is so good at it. She doesnt ever seem to complain (which I am sure she wants to) about doing my hair and cutting the rest of my families. She always keeps me up to date and not looking like a "mom".
7. She loves my kids. Genuinely! And they love her. She is always getting on the floor with them to play, asking them about what they did that day, wanting hugs and kisses from them, and establishing fun relationships with each of them. The longer we have been here the more they are loving her! How could they not?
8. She loves Felicity. I mean loves it as much as I do and will talk and talk about it with me and not get sick of it. This really means so much to me because at times I felt like I was ridiculously addicted and then she told me that she was stalking Scott Speedman and Keri Russell on the computer until 3 am.
9. I love how much she supports and loves her missionary. Especially now living with her I appreciate it even more. I know this wouldnt be an easy thing to do but she has done it so well. She isn't lame about it either. She is just so settled with her feeling for James and I think its really cool!
10. I love that we are neighbors! She has been such a great friend to talk to and relate with! Sometimes we can be alittle negative together and feed off of it but its good to have someone who understands your frustrations and doesnt judge you for it!

Hope you have a very happy Birthday Heather!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt said...

She does give a damn fine haircut!
Thanks and Happy birthday Heather.

Heather and James Georgianna said...

haha! Thanks Amber! i loved it! I think Ruth is going to be jealous of our "best friend" pictures!
ps. You weren't supposed to tell anyone about my stalker moment till 3 am! What can i say he's hot!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I love how close you are to your sisters.