Monday, April 27, 2009

More Easter Festivities





The Saturday before Easter our city had an Easter egg hunt at a local park. It was huge! So many people were there but it was still so much fun. I was laughing so hard watching Eliza charge it and get so many big items and candy even thought there were so many kids. She was also so sweet and collected things for Porter.




After church on Easter sunday we all went over to Ruth and Scott's house for a big Easter egg hunt. There were seriously so many eggs the kids were able to fill their buckets and have such great time. They were pretty excited and it was fun to be with most all of their cousins.



When the Hunt was over we all went back to Mom and Dad's house and had a yummy dinner. Everyone took part in bringing something which I think made the dinner even better! It was seriously so good! We had a big crowd to feed which also made it fun! I think we had 26 people so the tables extended into the living room! I couldn't believe how nice and smooth the whole day went.






My sister Nanette brought Easter cookies for the kids to decorate after dinner. They loved it and had a messy time!

10 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm so bummed, Scott accidentally erased my pics from Easter. If you have any of my boys can I get copies?

Christy said...

Oh my gosh. So fun. I'm sad we missed it. I love Easter at mom and dad's. I realized this year is the first year I wasn't there for Easter and actually spent it at home. And I LOVE Brea's Easter Egg Hunt. All the ones I heard about from friends were dumb. They only got to get 5 eggs. Brea just lets them charge it! And what a great idea to do the hunt at Ruth's. Love the cookie idea too. Keeping the kids entertained. Thanks for the pictures and making us feel like we were there by posting so many.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Your family always does such fun things together!! I love, love, love the picture with Eliza showing her finds. Her tosseled (sp?) hair, pink cheeks what a gorgeous picture.

Shaun & April said...

Brings back the days of the Village Green Egg hunt? A sea of kids was all you could see. Your kids are getting so big...

Kate said...

I just got caught up on your blog. Your kids are darling... so big! Congrats on being pregnant! You guys look like you're busy busy busy!

And I just had to comment to say thanks for putting our button on your blog! It means a lot!

Can't wait to see everyone in St. G. You're coming right? I have a random question for you when we're down there. I'd feel silly asking you in your comments.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Glad to see the Schultz household is just a bumpin' as it always was.

Whitney Easton said...

I love the Schultz's! Your kids are cute!! p.s. I need your email so I can add you to my blog!

Creative Corner said...

Congrats. i am way beghind here! You sure dont look pregnant in any of your pictures. You have such a big family, sounds like so much fun! I just wanted to say hi!

Brittany said...

What makes you think the tickers are wrong? I redid mine and it came out the same.

sammysangel said...

hey amber its me janelle ward. your kids are getting cuter and cuter by the 2nd! i wish i was in cali still! i hate it over here in NJ! it rains too much and i only got to put my shorts on yesterday! anyways hopefully ill be in cali the end of july and then again before aug 22nd. that is if my boss lets me have it off to go! miss you guys