Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wanna know what I've been doing?





So some of you have heard that I started my own little business. I know, I am crazy and can't just sit still but I wanted to make a little extra money doing something that didn't take me away from my first job of being a mother. So....with help and encouragement from my mom, I have been doing Chair covers. Some of you have asked for pictures so you could understand what I am talking about. So here are just a few of the parties I have done! Its nice because Matt helps me too! We Iron the Sashes on friday nights in front of the TV and then he helps me put them on and take them off! The hardest part is the washing and drying because you can only wash 10 at a time and dry 5 at a time or else they wrinkle too bad! So after a party of 200 it gets tiring.

9 comments:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

That's awesome! Did you MAKE all those?!? Holy, Moly, you are one talented gal :)

sammysangel said...

theyre pretty amber youve done a nice job! too bad we couldnt use them for graigs wedding reception

Melissa said...

So cool Amber! You're always doing something. Are you not doing the catering thing anymore? This seems like it would go hand in hand with it!
The chairs are gorgeous. I love that look.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You have always had such great taste and ideas. There beautiful!

Mandi wants to hire you for her wedding. HA,HA....lets get through 6th grade first, have mercy. She is up right now having a melt down that only an adorable 12 year old GIRL can have while studying for her finals. Good thing she has a patient daddy....I'm going to bed.

Kimberli said...

VERY cute!

Christy said...

I got anxiety reading this post. The fact that you can only do 10 and 5 is a bummer and remembered the story about all the kids coming over and sitting on your newly ironed covers, and picking them up and running around with them in a ball. Please! But I'm glad you have a good way to make money. That business is a great one! You always have energy that I can never imagine where you get it from.

Heather and James Georgianna said...

WOw is all i have to say!

Auna Leigh said...

super cute and how fun~

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Way to go Amber!! That's how my mom and I do all the chairs at each of our siblings weddings and I think it is so cute & classy! Good luck with all that wash! I hope you make millions :)