Monday, June 29, 2009

Bear World



One of the days we were in Idaho Falls, Grandma and Grandpa took us to Bear world. It isn't too far from their house and my kids love it! It is kind of like a mini Yellowstone where you stay in your car and drive around to see all the animals. It is pretty trippy to see big bears and other animals just cruising right next to you! It was a nice day so alot of the animals were out eating and playing. Then after we drove thru it we had a picnic lunch, went on some fun rides, went to the petting zoo and had some yummy icecream!

(Once again this little animal lover was in heaven.
She is never afraid and just loves to nurture and be with any type of animal! I
fear for what she is going to want to bring home someday!)



(Daddy was a good sport to ride all the rides with them. Porter was a little timid to ride the Roller Coaster at first, but then he loved it and went again!)


8 comments:

Heather and James Georgianna said...

sounds fun! I love all the pictures~

sammysangel said...

we have bears all the time over here

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Bear World!! Oh my gosh, I'd forgotten about that place. Fun memories. I'm glad you had fun :) As always, your kids are adorable.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I am loving your IF posts. Such great memories. Our kids are so lucky! My favorite pictures were the "bears" ( your first picture of this post.) and the sweet pic of Eliza and Porter hugging.
We love you all. I also agree with whoever previously commented on your pregnancy "glow"! You look so pretty and I can't believe you only have 96 days to go!! That seems so short...(to me!)

Ruth said...

The bear cut outs made me laugh so hard!! I want to go to Bear World. Also "girl movie night" was a shower for Susie in Anaheim hills. Or you would have a got a phone call. Oh BTW I want to see my sisters keeper. Let's go.

Christina P. said...

I have heard of "Bear World" and it sounds so way fun! We will have to venture over that way one day. You always get the best pictures of your kids, and they actually love and hug one another!! Great pictures and miss those 2. Macie said today, "mom, when Aubrie moves to California, is it our turn to live in Eliza's house!!??" I explained to her that one day Eliza will be moving back into HER house....now I fear the daily ? of, "Mom, is Eliza back yet!??"

The Grantham Family said...

Sorry, I was logged in as my friend Christina because she had me read one of her edited blog posts....sorry, it is really me (LG) and living up to my initials these days!!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

I just got back from Scout Camp which could also have been classified as Bear World... only in a more 'all natural', genuinely fear for your life sort of way.