Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boise or Bust!

For the summer Matt was given about 2 weeks off of school. We decided we needed to take a trip up to Idaho. We first went to Boise for a couple of days and then drove over to Idaho Falls for a week! We had such a great time seeing friends and family! We have made the decision that we are moving back and being there last weekend helped solidify that decision.

We stayed with our Friends and neighbors the McDaniels. They were so awesome and patient with out crazy kids. They really put in the effort to make it such a fun weekend!

The first night we drove into town we went straight to Matt's brothers house. My kids were more then excited to see their cousins. The parents went out to Dinner that night and had a great time catching up! McKay was so nice to offer to babysit for us and wouldn't even take payment!
(I took this collage from my SIL's blog so thats why you can't blow it up bigger!)

It seemed my kids couldn't get enough of their cousins because everyday after that night they asked to go over there and play. Jolyn was so nice to let them come over to play even when we had other plans. I was so happy they got to spend so much time with them. We went over to their house for a yummy sunday dinner! Afterwards we visited Lou's new office. It is amazing! The plan so far is after graduation, head back and go into practice with Lou. I could see the excitement on Matt's face as we walked around the office. I think this might help him get through the next year!
(Yes this is the office, not their house. It is beautiful inside and out!)


We spent a good portion of the weekend with some other friends. We had a blast. We stayed up late almost every night laughing our heads off! I really couldn't believe how much I missed these people. We spent saturday with all of our families. We went to a fun parade and then ate at our friends new restaurant...for free! We are so happy for them and how well it is working out for them.




Then that night we got babysitters and went out for some yummy, whole in the wall mexican food! Once again, it was a hilarious time!

(Cromar decided it would be fun to tell them it was my birthday. It was pretty fun to get sang to but they didn't even bring me any free dessert!)



(Krista and Sunny with some crazy guy who decided to jump in the picture!)

On monday, our last day before we left for Idaho Falls, we decided to do a afternoon girls day out and then let the guys go out at night. It was so fun and I will post some amazing "BFF" pictures as soon as walmart photo center ships them back!!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! So you guys still have your house there, right? I think that's great news, not toooo far from us.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

We had such a great time with you!!! My kids have asked every day when they can play with their cousins again!!

Lou wants to make sure everyone knows that in the picture of the two brothers...not only was Matt standing on his toes but he spikes his hair up 3 inches.

The Grantham Family said...

DANG IT. These pictures were so fun to see, but so bittersweet for me. I can see what a great time I missed and I am soooo sorry I couldn't make it work out. I was really bummed about not seeing you. Good thing you are coming back to Boise!! I need you back in my life!!

sammysangel said...

looks like you had fun

Heather and James Georgianna said...

first i love how porter is in his buzz lightyear outfit! looks like you had fun but im glad you are home!!!

Christy said...

Wow, your kids are really looking old. It hasn't been THAT long since I've seen them has it? I'm glad you guys had such a great time. I know I'm going to miss my friends when we leave. I'll be excited to come back.

Miranda said...

I am so glad you came our direction also! Looks like you guys played it up! I am still bummed I didn't get to say goodbye!

Andersons said...

So glad you got to sneak up for a visit! Can't wait to have you guys back. The new office looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

McDaniels