Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hammonds visit California

Our really good friends the Hammonds came to California for a family vacation. We were so excited to be able to spend so much time with them. We love these guys to death and always have so much fun when we are together. They stayed with us the first night they arrived but then at a hotel the rest of the time. We actually got a room one night with them so we could stay up late and hang out more. We spent a fun day at the beach (which I didn't get any pictures of. I worry about bringing my camera in the sand and ruining it.) The next day we spent all our time lounging at the hotel pool and swimming all day.




They spent a few days at different theme parks which we opted out of, but met up another day and took the kids to the free summer movie, went shopping, ate at Ruby's Diner on the Balboa pier, and then walked around the peninsula and let the kids play at the arcade and ride the Ferris Wheel.








(Brittany and I are both pregnant. She is due 2 months after me. She looks amazing!)


The last night we got a babysitter and went out to dinner. It was so nice to visit without anyone bugging us or crying! We were going to a movie too but got into such good conversation we didn't realize how much time had past. It was so great to see them again and I remembered how much I loved hanging out with them. Brittany was my favorite friend while we were in Dental School and I love that we keep in touch.

3 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Looks fun! I think I just saw your brother at Brick Oven in Provo. I didn't say anything because he has NO idea who I am...and I was in swim attire!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

My Pregnant sis looks soooo cute! We need more tummy shots!:) Also, cute hair- did you do something a little different? Maybe it's just the radiant glow-
love you.

sammysangel said...

cute pix looks like fun im in cali for now then to washington and then back to cali again