Saturday, August 1, 2009

Puppet Making!






Sometimes it is challenging to find things that help pass the days and keep the kids happy and entertained. We are constantly trying to come up with fun things and this seemed to be a big hit! At Walmart I found some Martha Stewart puppet kits on sale and bought a couple for each kids to make. They were actually pretty simple and easy to assemble. The kids thought they were great! That night when my brother and his family came over the kids put on a little puppet show for everyone!

4 comments:

sammysangel said...

too cute i remember doing that

Jason and Kelsey said...

you're such a cute mom! i love that last picture of eliza intently reading the directions...hahaha!

Christy said...

Oh my gosh. I love those Martha Stewart kits even though I've never bought any. I really should cuz I look at them everytime I pass by. So cute on how to pass the summer days. I bet you can't wait for school to start!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You always do such fun things with your kids. We are in IF right now-wish you all were here to play with us!!
love you-
Jolyn