Thursday, August 20, 2009

Swimming Lessons




We were excited that Rocky and Piper were able to join us for the second session. We had so much fun being in the same class and that it forced them to spend 2 weeks with us doing fun things and playing.

Porter raising his hand to go first. Most of the kids were crying but he was a champ and just charged it. I was so proud of him!





He even jumped off of the diving board. Just walked to the edge by himself and jumped. His teacher would be waiting to catch him and then Porter would swim to the edge on his own! I really can't believe how far he has come. It makes me so happy to see how much he loves to swim and how proud of himself he is.

5 comments:

sammysangel said...

very cute! i remember when jamie and graig did swimming lessons

Sunny said...

You must feel such a sense of relief! Sam regained confidence through swim lessons after his accident, but he didn't quite learn to swim. So now it's worse- he LOVES going under water but can't get himself back out. Great. I should have a complete nervous breakdown anytime.

The Brown's said...

Sounds like a great program. Maeley is just like Porter was, hopefully I can find a good program like that. Amber you always look amazing whether 33 weeks or 40! Wow I cant believe you are almost there how exciting. Hope school is going good for Matt, You'll be done before we will. 2 more years!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

those pictures are so cute...your becoming quite the photographer amber shamber!

Christy said...

Man, i love Brea swimming lessons. They have such a good program. And that really was a fun day seeing them all swimming. They loved it so much. I love your pictures too. It helps having a f'amazing lens huh? I gotta get me one-a-those.