Friday, August 21, 2009

Why?

-Why no matter how well you plan your day and try to be ontime, can you never anticipate that the dog is gonna have diahrea and you discover it on your way out the door to your Doctors appointment.

-Why do I have to change Doctors when I am 34 weeks pregnant? Why when i call the new Dr. I have chosen does the nurse tell me that she will give my chart to the Dr. and he will decide if he will take me as a patient this late in my pregnancy??? What? They can do that? I thought I made the decision whether or not I wanted to be his patient.

-Why are your kids so happy and helpful until the moment you walk into Walmart? I swear they have some microchip in their brain that goes off once we enter that tells them now is the time to be naughty, throw tantrums, ask to buy things they already know what the answer will be, try to get out of the cart, try to put things in the cart I have already said no to...UGH!

-Why am I craving so many sweet things lately? I feel like I can't get enough! At the beginning of this pregnancy I wanted salty/fast food. Now I want icecream, chocolate pie, cookies, soda, anything sweet! But then why if I am eating all of this junk food, did I go to my Dr. Appt. today and not gain any weight? Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled! Its just a little mind boggling. Am I bragging? Maybe a little! More just justification that I am gonna keep eating it!

The funny thing is, I actually had a really good day today. It may not sound like it but we had alot of fun! Over all it was good day. We got our favorite babysitters and went to my Aunt Karen's 70th Birthday party. It was fun to see family and spend some quality time with Matt. Then come home and kiss my kids goodnight who are peacefully sleeping in their beds!

6 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Why do you have to switch doctors? and why is the new doctor being a d-bag? Just move back now! Why did I have a doctor's appointment too and why did I gain an outrageous amount even though in the past month I have actually been working out and watching what I eat? Why don't you just move back right now?

sammysangel said...

i agree with the wal-mart thing. i hear kids in there all the time kicking and screaming that they want things. these are lifes questions that well never know the answer to

brownfam said...

Why do I crave so many things right now-eat them-and totally reqret eating them about an hour after? I want to crave something so badly and enjoy eating it.
I have no answers to how to deal with walmart and kids but now that all my kids are in school or preschool I love shopping by myself twice a week.

Christy said...

Cuz Murphy was a bastard. Making a law and everything... stating that "everything that could go wrong, will." I just call it My Little Black Raincloud that likes, no LOVES, to follow me around. Yes, it too has happened on many occasions, too many to count, that I've gone to the grocery store for a quick run for milk, and found that I've forgotten my wallet, they're all out of milk or there's a loaded gunmen holding up the cashiers...well maybe not that last one, but crap like that happens to me all the time! I'm right there with ya!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Hey, I think the fact you are eating it up AND not gaining weight makes up for everything else! This post made me smile.
Miss you.

Melissa said...

You crack me up! Sounds like my life, except the part about not gaining weight when you eat junk. LUCKY! Who's jealous of who?!?

What's the deal with switching doctors?