Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby Shower

So my awesome best friend and her mom threw me a really fun shower! It was so cute and made me so excited for this Baby girl to come.

Kelsey, Jordan, and Jenny (friends from the ward)
Heather and Sharla
My Cousin Melissa
Melissa, SIL Katie and SIL Pepper

Kim, my awesome friend who threw me the shower. She had a baby 6 weeks prior and works full time from home! She is amazing and I love her so much! Too bad she doesn't have a blog and probably will never even see this post.
Eliza was so excited that she was able to come to the shower this time. She felt so grown up and changed her outfit 4 times!


The invitation was a cupcake and it said something along the lines of...."Come sprinkle some of the necessities for her new little cupcake." For those of you non-californians, Sprinkles is an AMAZING cupcake place that every person needs to partake of at some point in their life!

So then at the shower they served yummy homemade cupcakes with sprinkles and brownies with icecream and sprinkles!

There were so many people there to make it so special. I definitely felt loved and supported and got so much fun stuff!

4 comments:

Simcah Reid said...

How nice to have a party to take your mind off the the longest month of any pregnant woman's life. THe last month. Cute to have Eliza so excited with you.

Kirsten Brockner said...

You look great! Yum I am craving a sprinkles...

sammysangel said...

looks like fun and sorry i had to miss it

Jolyn Buhrley said...

What a great friend. The shower looked darling.
AND YOU......look absolutely,BEAUTIFUL.
Truly-you really do look beautiful. Red is a good color on you, and the tummy is good on you too. Thinking of you.