Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preschool Officially begins

The last post I did of Porter was his first day of summer preschool. He was pretty excited about it but today he officially started his fall class. He has the same teachers and could not wait to go. He was playing on the computer this morning and didn't want to get in the shower. I told him, "hey buddy, remember you get to take your new spiderman lunch box to preschool today!" He jumped right up and got in!

We were so glad that daddy could be there!


I was way more sad about Porter going to school today than Eliza going to Kindergarten for some reason. I think he has hit a growth spurt and just looks and acts older. He has been so sweet lately, always giving me loves and kisses and also kissing my belly. The other day he told me..."Mom, I love it when you have a baby in your tummy!" When we went to pick him up his teacher told us that he had fallen asleep on the floor for an hour. Poor guy! He isn't used to not napping and being gone all day. I guess it will take some getting used to. I will admit though, it was nice to have the whole afternoon free to get stuff done!

(And yes folks, I have entered the non-cute pregnancy phase! 3 weeks left and feeling it! Decided to post it anyway!)




4 comments:

sammysangel said...

porter is a cutie and amber you still look beautiful

Kerstin said...

Yes, nontheless beautiful!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

My goodness, a lunchbox sure makes a little boy look BIG. He's such a cutie.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

fell asleep for an hour?! I love this little guy.

I'm so glad you posted your CUTE belly. So NOT the non-cute phase, save that for the delivery table before your epideral. You are beautiful.

I was so good about putting away the present you gave me for my b-day...that I forgot about it! I remembered last night and loved getting one more gift!! Thank you-loved it all and i love you.
I am thinking of you, I can't believe you will be holding a newborn soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!