Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt


Today is Matts Birthday! Yes, just 2 days after mine. We have been trying to make it special since he did such a great job for me! (details for another post) We drove out to his school (which isn't close) and had lunch. It was fun to see him in "action" and where he is everyday. We met alot of people who were excited to see Lily for the first time. Matt looked so proud!
I love him so much and I think it only gets better every year. He is an amazing person and deserves a little love and attention on this blog...at least once a year!
He does so much for me and really puts up with alot being married to me! I really appreciate how patient he is and how loving and kind he always is to me and the kids.
Happy Birthday Matt! I hope it is a great one!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

HYA HYA!!!

sammysangel said...

happy bday fyi amber theres a post for you on mine entittled guess whos 30

The Grantham Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Matt!!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

We love you Matt! Please,please, can't someone dig up a picture of you in those overalls with one strap off the shoulder? You were so cool back then.