Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last day of my 20's...sigh!

30....Really? I can't believe I will be 30 tomorrow. Sometimes I feel like I just graduated high school and then other times I feel like I am 30. (i.e. when harrison or heather tell me I am not so cool anymore)


This is the only picture of me since I had Lily I could post, but I thought it was pretty cute of my family and kids. How could I be sad about turning 30 tomorrow when look at what I have accomplished in the picture above. It makes me so happy!


9 comments:

sammysangel said...

i hear you i cant believe im 30 either! happy bday

Jolyn Buhrley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 30 looks GREAT on you! Heather and Harrison are just jealous of their smokin hot sister when they say you aren't cool anymore.:):)
Have a great day. I have dibs on you for lunch on your 31st B-day!

Kimberli said...

Happy Birthday! I had the same feelings when I entered the 30's ... but hey, its not too bad! :)

Shelley Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Amber!

Wendy Buhrley said...

Happy Birthday Amber! Yes, you should be proud of your accomplishments! They are so very beautiful as are you! I hope you have a wonderful day! I can not believe how much Lily has already grown. I can not even wait to hold her and see you in 2 weeks! Hooray! I love you!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Happy Birthday!!! Oh my heavens, waving goodbye to the 20's are you? You are still a young 'en!!! I hope you have a wonderful, WONDERFUL day!!

Kirsten Brockner said...

Happy Birthday! we have close birthdays...by the way 30's are GREAT!! 3 babies is a big accomplishment. Hope your day was great!

Simcah Reid said...

Happy Birthday. Turning 30 is awesome. Your family is absolutely beautiful. I love reading about them as they grow. So Cute. Have a good one!!!

Melissa said...

Hope your birthday was the best!