Saturday, November 7, 2009

My little pumpkin




I can't believe Lily is already a month old. She is still so tiny and cuddly and I am trying to just soak it all in as I know it will be gone so fast. Crazy that she has already grown out of some of her clothes, moved into size 1 diapers, is getting some chubby rolls on her legs, and is trying to focus and even try to smile. We are loving her so much! My kids have been great with her and LOVE to give her kisses and hugs. More like smothers!! She is sleeping really well so far. She only is waking up once! I feed her at 8 or 9 and then she sleeps until 2 or 3 then sleeps again till 7! I love it. Sometimes I find myself just snuggling her after her feeding because everything is so peaceful and quiet.

3 comments:

sammysangel said...

toooooooooooooooooooo ADORABLE

Jolyn Buhrley said...

my arms ache. I need this little pumpkin.

Christy said...

oh my gosh. She is so darling. I can't wait to hog her all to myself when I'm there. I'm going to smother her too!