Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nanette's Masquerade

My sister Nanette invited me to her girls night out. Except it was actually a Girls Night In. Nanette is an amazing decorator and an amazing gourmet cook. When it was her turn to plan what to do for the month, she decided to invite all the girls to her house for dinner and fun! Last year was the first year she did it and invited me to come along. This year I was so excited to be able to go again. Lily was only 3 weeks, but it was a nice break to get away with just her for a night. I wish pictures did justice for how incredible her house and tables were decorated. She loves Halloween and really knows how to celebrate the holiday!
Nan and I in our fun masks!



She had 3 different themed tables that were decorated so cute!






Her front yard is decorated so fun too! I wish I would have taken more pictures. Maybe next year!

3 comments:

sammysangel said...

looks like fun! wow she used alot of decorations

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Love that Nannette took the time to do this! Isn't she pregnant?! You are always a good example to me of not waiting until you have "time" to have fun-it looks like it runs in your family!
The tables were beautiful-i guess i should say SCARRY! Fun night-and I'm sure the menu was equally as amazing.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

This doesn't have anything to do with mask parties but Kam loves YGG... and when he decides to like something he fully commits. Eliza the superstar's episode is one of his favs.